CGU will donate four scholarships in the amount of $500.00 each to applicants whom have played for CGU and represent the ideals of the organization. We select members based on their involvement in both CGU and High School Soccer, as well as their involvement in our community and their academic achievement.
Guidelines for this scholarship are:
1. The student must be a graduating Park high school senior.
2. The student must have maintained a cumulative 3.0 grade point average in high school.
3. The student must demonstrate responsible involvement in our community.
4. Applicants must have participated in CGU soccer; ability is not a consideration.
5. Applicants must be submitted NO later than May 1, 2020.
Link to Application: Application
Recipients will be notified at the Athletic Awards banquet in the Spring of 2019.
All scholarship applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, creed, handicap or national origin.
Each scholarship will be disbursed directly to the post secondary institution upon submission of evidence of enrollment with full time status. This will be emailed to CGU's registrar/treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.